The 6th Annual OPRC will be May 18, 2018. Mark your calendars!
|This year, Toby Clark awards were given to a resident with an Ambulatory focus and a resident with an Institutional focus. Congratulations to (left) Nicole Chamberlain, PharmD, PGY-1 resident from the University of Cincinnati program as the recipient for Ambulatory and (right) Frances Shuk Kwan Fu, PharmD from Summa Health for Institutional. Steve Martin, Dean of the Raabe Colleg of Pharmacy at Ohio Northern University presented the awards. Residents were selected from abstract submissions and their presentations were evaluated to select the winner. See the other Toby Clark award finalists on the Residents page.|
2017 Resident Schedule and the Full Program
Download the 2017 Resident Presentation Schedule.
Download the full 2017 program (Residents schedule, abstracts, and more) to prepare for the 2017 OPRC.
Address for your GPS:
The College of Pharmacy is located at 511 W. Lincoln Ave, Ada, OH 45810. For maps and detailed directions, click the first link under Location & Lodging below
Location & Lodging
Ohio Northern University is located in Ada, OH south of Findlay and northeast of Lima.
The Inn at Ohio Northern Univeristy is on campus and is offering a special rate per night with the online registration promo code ONUBEST.
The Holiday Inn is near the intersection of 309 and I75 and is about 20 minutes from campus.
Click here to start the CE process: Raabe College of Pharmacy.
Registration / Other Deadlines
- Online Registration: Click here!.
- Early registration is $100 and includes all materials and lunch.
- Late registration, after March 30th is $125.
- Registration deadline: March 30th.
- Deadline for peer review for presenters with a conflict of interest: March 30th.
- Deadline for Abstract, learning objectives, CV submission: March 3oth.
- Deadline for presentation upload: 5PM on April 27th.