The 5th Annual OPRC will be May 19, 2017. Mark your calendars!
|A special congratulations to Tara N. Fehrenbach, PharmD, PGY-1 resident in the Kroger / University of Cincinnati program as the inaugarul award recipient in honor of ONU alumni Toby Clark. Steve Martin, Dean of the Raabe Colleg of Pharmacy at Ohio Northern University presented the award. Resdients were selected from abstract submissions and their presentations were evaluated to select the winner. See the other Toby Clark award finalists on the Residents page.|
2016 Program Download:
Download the full 2016 program (Residents schedule, Evaluators schedule, Schedule by Time and Room) to get a look at the program organization as you prepare for the 2017 OPRC.
Address for your GPS:
The College of Pharmacy is located at 511 W. Lincoln Ave, Ada, OH 45810. For maps and detailed directions, click the first link under Location & Lodging below
Location & Lodging
Ohio Northern University is located in Ada, OH south of Findlay and northeast of Lima.
The Inn at Ohio Northern Univeristy is on campus and is offering a special rate per night with the online registration promo code ONU16.
The Holiday Inn is near the intersection of 309 and I75 and is about 20 minutes from campus.
Registration / Deadlines (2017 updates soon)
- Online Registration: Click here!.
- Download and Mail registration: (pdf) (docx)
- Early registration is $100 and includes all materials and lunch.
- Late registration, after April 1, 2016 is $125.
- Registration deadline: April 1,2016
- Deadline for peer review for presenters with a conflict of interest: April 1, 2106
- Deadline for Abstract, learning objectives, CV submission: April 1, 2016
- Deadline for presentation upload: April 29, 2016