The 5th Annual OPRC will be May 19, 2017. Mark your calendars!
|A special congratulations to Tara N. Fehrenbach, PharmD, PGY-1 resident in the Kroger / University of Cincinnati program as the inaugarul award recipient in honor of ONU alumni Toby Clark. Steve Martin, Dean of the Raabe Colleg of Pharmacy at Ohio Northern University presented the award. Resdients were selected from abstract submissions and their presentations were evaluated to select the winner. See the other Toby Clark award finalists on the Residents page.|
2017 Resident Schedule and the Full Program
Download the 2017 Resident Presentation Schedule.
Download the full 2017 program (Residents schedule, abstracts, and more) to prepare for the 2017 OPRC.
Problems uploading your presentation
If you are experiencing a problem such as file size when uploading your presentation, please email your powerpoint presentation to: Dustan Briley:
Address for your GPS:
The College of Pharmacy is located at 511 W. Lincoln Ave, Ada, OH 45810. For maps and detailed directions, click the first link under Location & Lodging below
Location & Lodging
Ohio Northern University is located in Ada, OH south of Findlay and northeast of Lima.
The Inn at Ohio Northern Univeristy is on campus and is offering a special rate per night with the online registration promo code ONU17.
The Holiday Inn is near the intersection of 309 and I75 and is about 20 minutes from campus.
Click here to start the CE process: Raabe College of Pharmacy.
Registration / Other Deadlines
- Online Registration: Click here!.
- Early registration is $100 and includes all materials and lunch.
- Late registration, after March 31, 2017 is $125.
- Registration deadline: March 31,2017
- Deadline for peer review for presenters with a conflict of interest: March 31, 2107
- Deadline for Abstract, learning objectives, CV submission: March 31, 2017
- Deadline for presentation upload: April 28, 2017